May 13, 2008

Blogging Out Of Debt Back On Track

As I mentioned in my last article my Blogging out of debt took a setback with the deindexing of all my ebay affiliate sites that I had created with build a niche store. While I took this pretty hard and wasn't sure I wanted to continue this project I decided to stick it out an see what happens. Well I still haven't gotten my BANS ebay stores reindexed yet but with some encouragement from a few fellow bloggers I stuck with some of my other blogging out of debt options.

I had created a few blogger blogs custom made to utilize the ebay affiliate program and they are starting to pay off. The best part is blogger blogs are absolutely free, except for my time that is. While it does take longer to build blogger blogs made for ebay as compared to the quick building process of Build A Stores my income from them this month is equal to what I have made so far this month with BANS. So far this month I have managed to make enough to pay my monthly hosting fees for my build a nich stores and combined with other online revenue I have made approx $30 profit so far for the month. All in all I don' t think this is too bad considering I have just started.

The nice thing with the custom ebay affiliate stores is that once I have them built, I really dont need to touch them any more. Its just a matter of working on getting interested buyers to the site. Getting traffic to my sites can be a bit of a challenge. Through the advice of many fellow bloggers, as well as, trial and error, I am starting to get the hang of it. My blogging to get out of debt is back on track again.

No comments: