Jun 11, 2008

Getting Out Of Debt Blogging | May Results

Blogging out of debt during May was tough. Hitting the brick wall with Google sandbox on many of my sites took its toll. I did still manage total revenues of $140.00 or there abouts. Considering the only thing it costs me each month is $9.00 for my web hosting plan and time of course, I'm fairly happy with the results. Having really just started the whole getting out of debt as a blogger plan, I'm very green at this whole process of blogging monetization process. I spent most of the latter part of the month of May working on some new projects that I have yet to add to my getting out of debt plan. June has started off really well so far and I've already broke the $70.00 mark and were only in the second week of the month. I have refocused my efforts and am working on expanding my portfolio of getting out of debt blogs to add additional revenue streams to my master plan. If you just joining my or have stumbled here by accident, It is my intention to blog myself out of debt over the next 5yrs. Wish me luck I'm sure I'll need it.

No comments: